8(a) STARS III
Infinity Support Services, Inc. possesses the ability to provide industry-leading professional support efforts for federal agency customers under the Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) GSA 8(a) STARS III contract. 8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies.
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three-year option.
- This ordering period began on July 2, 2021
- Availability and access to proven small businesses and 8(a) technology provides short procurement lead time
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contracts, support small businesses, and meet procurement preference goals
- The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.8(a) STARS III allows for fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour, or a hybrid blend of these task order types
- The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules
- The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements
- Small Business GWAC Center provides IT specialty contract administration
Infinity Support Service Contract Information
Contract Number: 47QTCB21D0294
Cage Code: 68QD0
DUNS Number: 966203247
Point of Contact:
James Villa, Director of Business Development
For more information, please visit the 8(a) STARS III website at www.gsa.gov/stars3